Hope Restoration exists to secure livelihoods and security of communities and realize equity and equality of individuals in communities where we operate.
A society where there is respect, justice and people enjoy dignified lives.
Our Core Values
We believe in urgent action, innovation, and the necessity of transformation – in South Sudan and our own organization.
We are accountable to the people and partners we humbly serve, transparently sharing our results, stories and lessons.
We know that by embracing differences, actively including a variety of voices, and joining together we can solve Communities most complex problems.
We believe in the equal value of every human being and the importance of respecting and honoring each individual; we know that change happens through people.
We challenge ourselves to the highest levels of learning and performance, tapping the best of human spirit to create impact
We hold ourselves accountable to the highest level of ethical behavior and responsibility for our actions, while maintaining integrity in our performance and advocating for same in public institutions.
Read More: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IYzbjor0DWW_NRfUkGXNCAZiLJ_Uvgza/view?usp=sharing
We aim towards maximum efficiency & Effectiveness in programming by ensuring that resources are directed towards promoting the rights and well-being of women, children, youth, Refugees, IDPs, and the most vulnerable groups.
Objectives that constitute HRSS operational principles, relationship with society-the children, women, the staff, and the partners, other NGOs and the government at local, state and GOSS. HRSS attitude is shaped by these objectives and incorporates the confidence to act in and on the world in a way that HRSS believes can be effective and have an impact, and an acceptance of responsibility for the social and physical conditions ‘out there’. HR subscribes and is committed to the following goals and objectives:
- To increase the quality of services rendered so as to maximize programs’ impact on the vulnerable
- Increased access to quality and reliable healthcare and education services for women and girls
- Advocacy and lobbying for Women’s rights and empowerment programs
- To provide assistance for the most vulnerable members in the community through distribution of emergency food and non-food items
- To enhance communication and information sharing with partners, communities we work with and other relevant stakeholders.
- To expand physical presence to all the states in South Sudan
- Increase the availability and improve the utilization of organizational resources and funds
HRSS is committed to upholding the highest standard in the humanitarian and development space. The organization is guided by a strict code of conduct as well as other best international practices, which include but not limited to:
- Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS)
- Humanitarian Principles (Humanity, Neutrality, Impartiality and Operational independence)
- Sphere Standards (Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Response).
HRSS contributes to these bodies by sharing information and experience, and benefits by improving its efforts to better the lives of vulnerable populations.